Peppermint oil also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function when taken internally. Peppermint is an excellent repellent bugs naturally.
Directions for Use:
- Use three to four in the diffuser of your choice.
- Dilute one to two drop in 120ml of liquid.
- Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Use a drop of Peppermint oil with Lemon oil in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops of Peppermint essential oil in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Add a drop of peppermint essential oil to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop of Peppermint essential oil in the palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange oil and one drop Frankincense oil and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.