Lemongrass Essential Oil is rich in essential oil benefits that have been seen to be beneficial in all aspects of life, from aromatherapy and skincare to household cleaning.
- Because of its naturally occurring astringent properties, the benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil have been seen to fight blemishes and balance oily skin, making it a fantastic essential oil for acne.
- In aromatherapy, Lemongrass Oil is also known to be an energising stimulant and because of this, many find it helpful when it comes to combatting jetlag.
- Other benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil have been seen when warding off insects; in fact, Lemongrass Oil shares many characteristics with Citronella Essential Oil and because of this, it can be an effective insect repellent.
- To experience the aromatic benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil, add a few drops to your diffuser.
- Its ability to ward off insects makes it the perfect essential oil to have diffusing on those warm summer evenings spent outdoors.
- For those wanting to use Lemongrass Essential Oil topically, simply add a few drop with a carrier oil.
- Essential oils should be kept out of reach of children and pets.
- Avoid using Lemongrass Essential Oil during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- To avoid possible skin sensitivity, dilute prior to topical application.